Pampers aqua Pure wet wipes 3-pack (99% water)

Pampers aqua Pure wet wipes 3-pack (99% water)

Pampers Aqua Pure wet wipes - with 99% pure water and organic cotton - offer protection for delicate baby skin. They are free of perfume and alcohol. The remaining 1% consists of dermatologically tested mild ingredients with the proven pH balance from Pampers. This restores the natural pH value of the baby's skin and protects against irritation.

The Aqua Pure wet wipes are safe for the skin of newborns - suitable for sensitive areas such as the buttocks, hands and face.

Product Information:

  • Contain 99% pure water for gentle cleaning of baby's skin
  • Made with organic cotton that feels as soft as a feather on baby's skin
  • 0% alcohol, 0% perfume

The remaining 1% consists of dermatologically tested mild ingredients with the proven pH balance from Pampers, which protects baby's skin from irritation

Pampers Aqua Pure wet wipes have been specially developed to protect delicate baby skin

Safe for the skin of newborns - suitable for sensitive areas such as the buttocks, hands and face. Specially developed for the protection of delicate baby skin

EAN single pack: 8001090603326

EAN 3-pack: 8001090603388

Pampers aqua Pure wet wipes 3-pack (99% water)

SKU: 21710
CHF8.90Price
VAT Included
  • info

    CONTENT: 144 pieces

    SINGLE PRICE per towel: Fr: 0.06

    PRICE per PACK: Fr: 2.95

    EAN: 8001090603388

  • Best price guaranteed

    Pampersdiscount has a very tight range. This enables us to buy larger quantities of the individual products and get better prices. We pass this price on to you

    This is our guarantee ..

    From CHF 120.- value of goods FREE postage! Benefit.

    All prices INCL. VAT